- Internationally Acclaimed Radio Host!
- Most Listened to Talk Show Host
- Favorite Talk Show in Seattle 9 Years Running
- Host of the Year!
- International Crystal Award of Excellence
- Evvie Award for Favorite Progressive Radio Program
- Monthly TV Commentator on the show “Being!”
- Dynamic Workshop Leader!
- Award Winning Author and Researcher!
- Certified Career and Belief Coach!
- Creator of Crust Busting!
- CEO of a Leading Edge Organizational Consulting Firm!
- CEO, Unlimited Possibilities Now, Inc
- Stevie Award for Best Team
- Stevie Award for Women Helping Women
- Aspire Magazine’s Woman of the Year
- The National Ordinary People, Extraordinary Outcomes Award
- The Women’s Choice Leadership Award
- The Award of Distinction
Meet Dr. Pat Baccili
Dr. Pat Baccili is a leader in the field of human potential and the creator of the remarkable “Epic World”. An international award winning talk radio host, TV commentator, keynote speaker, certified career and belief coach, dynamic seminar leader, award winning author/researcher on fostering respect and trust in the workplace, inspirational speaker, and CEO of a successful motivational company. In 2013, Dr. Pat launched her international coaching initiative. “Epic Living” for individuals, groups and organizations.
As a top host of the internationally acclaimed, The Dr. Pat Show – Talk Radio to Thrive By, #1 Positive Talk in Seattle several years running – the show reaches millions of people each year and is broadcast on hundreds of AM/FM/Digital networks and 165 countries with a powerful life- changing message. The Dr. Pat Show – Talk Radio to Thrive By! is the “New Main Stream” in talk radio bringing energizing and powerful interviews with renowned leaders in the field of human potential – delivered with a fresh attitude and mass appeal. It is this distinction that sets this show apart from others. Dr. Pat’s presentation and interview skills have been hailed by people like bestselling author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul Series, congressmen, and people from all walks of life. As Dr. Pat says, “we talk about everything from sex to spirituality with a vibration that honors the dignity of the human spirit.”
In 2010, Baccili launched Transformation Talk Radio, a network to set the standard for a new mainstream talk radio platform featuring over 30 hosts. In 2015, the network added additional channels and further syndication. Dr. Pat has created a groundbreaking media coaching and radio mentoring program that to support others that desire to create a powerful radio presence.
Dr. Pat has received numerous awards for her empowering message on radio and her contribution to “Green Awareness” and to honor her work in launching the first radio show completely dedicated to Lyme Disease a decade ago.
Some of my highlights
- Broken Promises: 50 Shades of Mistrust.
- Consequences of Job Insecurity Among Employees Working in Small Businesses.
- Companies Don’t Make People Quit, Bosses Do.
- Learning the Gift of Gratitude